The recipe Thai Cucumber Salad (By Roz) could satisfy your Asian craving in around 45 minutes. For $1.91 per serving, this recipe covers 7% of your daily requirements of vitamins and minerals. One serving contains 174 calories, 5g of protein, and 11g of fat. Only a few people made this recipe, and 2 would say it hit the spot. It works well as a reasonably priced side dish. It is a good option if you’re following a gluten free and vegan diet. Head to the store and pick up chop roasted peanuts, cucumbers, rice wine vinegar, and a few other things to make it today. All things considered, we decided this recipe deserves a spoonacular score of 46%. This score is pretty good. Similar recipes include Thai cucumber salad, Thai Cucumber Salad, and Thai Cucumber Salad.
Thai Cucumber Salad (By Roz) Instructions
- Blend all the dressing ingredients together.
- Mix in all of the chopped vegetables, herb, and peanuts (if you want the peanuts).
- Add more of any of the flavors that you prefer, which is the true Thai way.
- Garnish each plate with cilantro leaves and sliced limes.
- Serve with a patter of add-ins:
- Lime slices, red pepper flakes, chopped cilantro, chopped peanuts, Thai sweet chili sauce, sugar, salt, etc. for your guests to add more of their favorite flavors.
Credit: Foodista.com – The Cooking Encyclopedia Everyone Can Edit