Niçoise Salad might be just the side dish you are searching for. This recipe makes 6 servings with 247 calories, 8g of protein, and 18g of fat each. For $1.18 per serving, this recipe covers 14% of your daily requirements of vitamins and minerals. 1 person has made this recipe and would make it again. It is a good option if you’re following a gluten free, dairy free, whole 30, and pescatarian diet. Head to the store and pick up dijon mustard, bell pepper, salt, and a few other things to make it today. From preparation to the plate, this recipe takes roughly 45 minutes. All things considered, we decided this recipe deserves a spoonacular score of 45%. This score is solid. Similar recipes include Nicoise Salad, Nicoise Salad, and Hot Nicoise Salad.
Niçoise Salad Instructions
- Let's start with cutting the vegetables.
- Cut the potatoes into chunks, green beans in half, pepper into strips, cherry tomatoes into 4 pieces, and onion into thin slices.
- Better put all the vegetables in a large bowl.
- Now cut in 4 parts the eggs, and use only half immediately with the vegetables, the other will be used for garnishing, add the olives 3 anchovy fillets and desalted.
- Prepare the vinaigrette for seasoning: with a fork dissolve in a small bowl a pinch of salt (very little salt, there are anchovies and capers, you always have time to add salt) with the Dijon mustard and the vinegar emulsifies all with extra virgin olive oil.
- Seasoning salad, taste if is enough salt and garnish with the remaining eggs anchovies and capers.
Credit: Foodista.com – The Cooking Encyclopedia Everyone Can Edit