If you want to add more gluten free and dairy free recipes to your recipe box, Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin Teriyaki might be a recipe you should try. For $2.69 per serving, you get a main course that serves 6. One serving contains 538 calories, 43g of protein, and 14g of fat. 1 person were impressed by this recipe. It is a reasonably priced recipe for fans of Japanese food. From preparation to the plate, this recipe takes approximately 40 minutes. A mixture of teriyaki sauce, broccoli, sesame seeds, and a handful of other ingredients are all it takes to make this recipe so tasty. It is brought to you by Foodista. With a spoonacular score of 87%, this dish is excellent. Similar recipes are Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin, Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin Recipe, and Easy Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin.
Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin Teriyaki Instructions
- Turn your Instant Pot to saute and put the oil in the bottom.
- Once the pan is hot, add the tenderloins (cut in half lengthwise) and lightly brown.
- Once you are finished browning the meat, lay the roasts down in the cooker and pour the teriyaki sauce over the top. If using a particularly thick kind make sure to thin it out a bit with some water so it doesn't burn to the bottom.
- Close and seal the lid and set the pot to manual and 20 minutes of cook time.
- Allow the pot to release pressure naturally, and then remove the lid and slice the meat.
- Serve with jasmine rice and steamed broccoli.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and chopped green onions.
Credit: Foodista.com – The Cooking Encyclopedia Everyone Can Edit