The recipe Hawaiian Chicken Chili is ready in roughly 45 minutes and is definitely a spectacular gluten free option for lovers of American food. For $2.09 per serving, you get a main course that serves 8. One serving contains 326 calories, 13g of protein, and 17g of fat. This recipe is liked by 4 foodies and cooks. A mixture of excellent northern beans, cilantro, cream, and a handful of other ingredients are all it takes to make this recipe so flavorful. To use up the pineapple you could follow this main course with the Pineapple Cupcakes as a dessert. It can be enjoyed any time, but it is especially good for The Super Bowl. All things considered, we decided this recipe deserves a spoonacular score of 68%. This score is good. Try Crock-Pot Hawaiian Chicken Chili, Chili Steak with Hawaiian Rice, and Hawaiian Chicken for similar recipes.
Hawaiian Chicken Chili Instructions
- Cut 1/2 of a pineapple into small cubes. Add to food processor.
- Puree pineapple until liquified.
- Cut chicken into cubes. Add to pan. Pour puree'd pinapple over top. Cook chicken.
- Chop 1/2 onion.
- When chicken is almost fully cooked, add onion to chicken & pineapple mixture.
- Add a scoop of Coconut Milk to chicken mixture. Add a tablespoon of white pepper. Add 4 cloves of pressed garlic.
- Grab a small bunch of cilantro and few sprigs of thyme. Chop them.
- Add cilantro and thyme to chicken mixture.
- Once chicken is fully cooked and onions are almost see through, scoop mixture into food processor. Lightly grind food until chicken looks shredded.
- Grate 2 medium sized carrots finely.
- Pour in a new pan 1 can of coconut milk, 32 oz. chicken broth, 1 can of water. Add 2 cans Great Northern Beans & Shredded chicken mixture. Mix well. Bring to a boil. Then simmer. Add carrots.
- In another pan, add 1 cup of water. 1 tsp garlic, 1/4 tsp. cumin, 2 tbsp. coconut flakes, sea salt, 4 dashes of Jamaican Allspice. Add 1/2 cup Long Grain Brown Rice.
- Cook rice until al dente. (Still slightly crunchy.)
- Add rice to simmering mixture. Simmer until carrots and rice are cooked thoroughly.
- Serve with sour cream.
Credit: Foodista.com – The Cooking Encyclopedia Everyone Can Edit