You can never have too many main course recipes, so give Cheesy Bacon Burger with Spicy Chipotle Aiolo Sauce a try. For $3.16 per serving, this recipe covers 31% of your daily requirements of vitamins and minerals. This recipe makes 4 servings with 494 calories, 51g of protein, and 20g of fat each. A mixture of chipotle chiles in adobo, mayonnaise, garlic, and a handful of other ingredients are all it takes to make this recipe so scrumptious. To use up the ground cumin you could follow this main course with the Moroccan Chocolate Mousse as a dessert. A few people made this recipe, and 17 would say it hit the spot. From preparation to the plate, this recipe takes around 45 minutes. All things considered, we decided this recipe deserves a spoonacular score of 87%. This score is super. Try Cheesy Bacon Oven Chips with Chipotle Ranch Dipping Sauce, Chipotle-Bacon Turkey Burger, and Cheesy Bacon Burger Pizza for similar recipes.
Cheesy Bacon Burger with Spicy Chipotle Aiolo Sauce Instructions
- For Burgers:
- In a pan cook turkey bacon according to directions on package.
- Once bacon is done being cooked, take the bacon out and set aside. Add bell pepper and onion into same pan, cook until tender about 10 minutes.
- Add ground beef to a small bowl, add garlic powder and ground pepper, mix well.
- Divide the raw meat into 8 equal pieces (I used my scale to measure into 2oz each piece). Flatten out the hamburger, and place 1/2 a cheese wedge onto each piece of hamburger. Take the other pieces of the hamburger and place on top of the cheese , and squish them togther and seal the edges so the cheese doesnt ozzz out. Place on grill and cook until done. About 5 minutes per side.
- Place burger on buns, top the burgers with bacon, peppers & onions and sauce.
- For Spicy Chipotle Aiolo Sauce:
- In a small bowl place all the ingredients together and wisk together until combined.
- Makes 3/4 cups or 12 Tablespoons
Credit: Foodista.com – The Cooking Encyclopedia Everyone Can Edit